Monday, February 29, 2016

Extension capabilities of AX 7 RTW – Security Duties

In my last post I covered the extension capabilities of Data entities. In this post, I will cover the extension capabilities of Security duties.

There are many examples available of security duties extension in AX 7 RTW out of box. I will take example of SalesOrderProgressInquire.Workspcaces.



To demonstrate all the capabilities I have created a new extension of SalesOrderMainatain duty : SalesOrderMainatain .FDDXXXExtension

By default when you create an extension, its name will be <ParentObject.extension>. You can rename it as you want.

You can add new privileges to the duty as shown below: 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vinit,
    First thank you for this post =)
    What are those security objects made for?
    In which case could they be useful?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete