Sunday, February 28, 2016

Export to Excel in Microsoft Dynamics AX RTW

In this post I will show, Export to Excel option in Microsoft Dynamics AX RTW.
This option is for static export of the data in Excel file.

I will take the example of all customers. Navigate to All customers from AR module or you can simply search for it in search box.


When I click on the Export, I get the following fly out. I don't have the SharePoint configured. but If you have it configured you can directly save the document to SharePoint.



As you see you have option to download locally, Save it directly to OneDrive for Business or SharePoint.
Once I click on the download, I get the Excel showing all the exported data as follows:


There is another option for export for partial/full data export as follows:

I can choose to export all the rows or marked rows as shown above. I chose to export only marked rows:






No comments:

Post a Comment